Health care professionals spend a great deal of time learning how to properly treat our illnesses and diseases. As a group, they are dedicated to easing the sicknesses and sufferings that persist in our society. While these professionals have access to tests and drugs that are more advanced than ever before, insurance companies continue to be motivated their own bottom line as opposed to the best interests of the sick and ailing. As a result of the ever increasing pressures placed on health care professionals by insurers to operate highly efficient offices and facilities, the time spent with and caring for patients has declined causing medical mistakes with devastating consequences.
According to a 2016 study by Johns Hopkins University, more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical mistakes, making them the third-leading cause of death.
Our firm has handled numerous medical malpractice cases based on a large variety of medical issues including:
- Hospital & Nursing Errors
- Nursing Home Errors
- Surgical Errors
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Neurological Injuries (Paraplegia and Quadriplegia)
- Cardiac Injuries
- Failure to Diagnose (Improper, Untimely Diagnosis)
- Prescribing Errors
Medical malpractice litigation is extremely complicated and controlled by stringent laws addressing who can be sued as well the amount of time an individual has to pursue legal claims after they have been injured.
If you have been the victim of a preventable, unjustifiable medical mistake, you may have legal rights to protect and need representation. We have the the experience to properly evaluate, manage, and litigate your case. Contact us online or call us toll free at 1-866-252-3535.
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Institutes of Health
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- American Medical Association
- Journal of the American Med. Association
- Alabama Board of Medical Examiners/Licensure
- Mississippi Board of Medical Licensure
- Georgia Board of Medical Examiners
- Tennessee Department of Heath