- Complex Civil Litigation
- Catastrophic Physical Injury
- Pharmaceutical Drug Litigation
- Products Liability
- Mass Torts
- Consumer Fraud
- Business Disputes
- Wrongful Death
- Motor/Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- 1998, Alabama
- 2001, Mississippi
- 2002, District of Columbia
- 2003, Tennessee
- 2003, Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- 2004, Pennsylvania (currently inactive)
- 2005, Texas (currently inactive)
- 2005, United States Supreme Court
- 2007, New York
- 2015, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.S., 1993
Mr. Tucker is AV rated in Complex Civil Litigation.
The AV Preeminent Rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence earned through a strenuous Peer Review Rating process, reflecting the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary, managed and monitored by the world’s most trusted legal resource, Martindale-Hubbell. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings have been an integral service to the legal community since 1887.
“A good lawyer is a guide through the tricky parts of life … helping us wade through thee weightiest of matters.” – B-Metro/BHM-BIZ
Membership in the National Trial Lawyers Association is by invitation only and extended to those attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications and leadership in their respective state based upon objective and uniformly applied criteria.
Mr. Tucker has been named a top-rated “Mid-South Super Lawyer” for 2017 in the area of “General Litigation”.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only 5% of attorneys in the “Mid-South” (AL, AR, MS & TN) receive this distinction.
The list was compiled through a survey of local attorneys.
Mr. Tucker was recently named a Birmingham [Alabama] “Top Lawyer” for 2016 by B-Metro magazine and, more recently, a “Top Flight Attorney” by BHM-BIZ magazine. Attorneys were chosen because of their “ability to guide clients to successful outcomes” and because they were deemed “hardworking and loyal to clients.”
These lists of “leading attorneys” were compiled through a survey of local attorneys. B-Metro is a local publication that provides “need-to-know people, places, and things” located in and around Birmingham, Alabama, and BHM-BIZ is published by B-Metro.
- Stetson v. Grissom, 821 F.3d 1157 (9th Cir. 2016)
- Von Koenig v. Snapple Beverage Corp., 713 F.Supp.2d 1066 (E.D. Cal. 2010)
- Andalusia Enterprises, Inc. v. Evanston Ins. Co., 487 F.Supp.2d 1290 (N.D. Ala. 2007)
- Betts v. Eli Lilly and Co., 435 F.Supp.2d 1180 (S.D. Ala. 2006)
- Johnson v. Wyeth, 313 F.Supp.2d 1272 (N.D. Ala. 2004)
- Adams v. General Motors Acceptance Corp., 307 F.Supp.2d 812 (N.D. Miss. 2004)
- Anderson v. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp., 326 F.Supp.2d 760 (S.D. Miss. 2003)
- Carson v. H & R Block, Inc., 250 F.Supp.2d 669 (S.D. Miss. 2003)